- English Language Learners 4k 4k 1111 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- Buddhism 3.1k 3.1k 11 gold badge1212 silver badges3232 bronze badges
- Home Improvement 309 309 33 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 254 254 11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- Super User 245 245 11 silver badge77 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 67 Why does the i in naïve have two dots?
- 45 Is "cool" appropriate or offensive to use in IMs?
- 28 Is Jesus considered to be a buddha?
- 19 Is it permissible to have exposed mains conductors in holiday lights?
- 18 What's the difference between "vanilla" and "plain" when talking about yogurts?
- 15 Can any time on clock be spoken as it is in numbers only (hour + minutes)?
- 13 Is it possible to "over-train" in samatha meditation?
- View more network posts →