"If a man is offered a fact which goes against his instincts, he will scrutinize it closely, and unless the evidence is overwhelming, he will refuse to believe it. If, on the other hand, he is offered something which affords a reason for acting in accordance to his instincts, he will accept it even on the slightest evidence."
Member for 8 years, 10 months
2 profile views
Last seen Oct 9 '11 at 1:44
Top network posts
- 228 using terminal to copy a file to clipboard
- 92 Where do files go when the rm command is issued?
- 40 Can you prove anything in philosophy?
- 39 How to I go from .flac to .mp3 using LAME & FLAC using the Terminal alone?
- 37 How to mount partition permanently?
- 29 How to find out what codec is being used in a video
- 29 How to I go from .flac to .mp3 using LAME & FLAC using the Terminal alone?
- View more network posts →