By day, I'm a engineer. Mostly low-level software, and some firmware/hardware.
By night, I'm an amateur musician, playing keyboard and tenor sax. I play mostly in church (contemporary), and in concert/marching bands. I also have some experience arranging for concert band.
Member for 5 years
0 profile views
Last seen Apr 12 at 3:06
Top network posts
- 81 Can wind instruments be played out of tune?
- 64 Why aren't there attempts to evolve classical musical instruments so that they're easier to play?
- 33 I feel like I don't evolve, and sometimes shamed when playing with someone better than me
- 30 How do you play this measure on piano? Are unwritten polyrhythms a thing?
- 28 Is this video game piece physically playable?
- 28 Why is automatic key detection hard?
- 25 How "hard" to read is this rhythm? A rhythmic comparison
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Oct 30 '16