I started programming BASIC on an ATARI 800 in 1986. Since then I have programmed in Pascal, x86 Assembler, C, C++, C#, Visual Basic, Java, PHP, HTML, CSS, Perl, Python, and bash. I am happiest programming in bash and PHP enabled interactive websites. I feel at home both front-end development using CSS and HTML as well as back-end development using PHP and MySQL. While I prefer Linux as an end-user, I am comfortable programming for both Windows and Linux. Additionally, I'm skilled at administration of Apache and IIS as well as MySQL. My years of experience supporting large networks gives me an in-depth insight into all of the technical aspects of networked systems and applications.
Today, I build websites for companies that want to take advantage of technology for their business.
Top network posts
- 54 Moving tmux pane to window
- 26 How can I join multiple .mpg movie files?
- 12 List files with certain extensions with ls and grep
- 10 How can I clear the scrollback buffer in konsole from bash?
- 7 mssql-server: Depends on libjemalloc1 which is a virtual package and is not provided by any available package
- 5 What causes desktop shortcut icons to randomly change?
- 5 how to extract beats from a piece of music
- View more network posts →