The start of my programming career came from my time served in the US Army. I was a 25U - Signal Support System Specialist.
While my job was based more on networking & radios and didn't really have much to do with programming, my AIT instructor was familiar with C+ and that's ultimately where I became interested in the subject.
You can probably find me in one of the following rooms - Come say hi!
Oklahoma, United States
Member for 5 years
0 profile views
Last seen Jul 18 '19 at 21:05
- Stack Overflow 9.4k 9.4k 1111 gold badges3131 silver badges3939 bronze badges
- Area 51 427 427 88 bronze badges
- Super User 418 418 11 gold badge55 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 305 305 33 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Lifehacks 180 180 22 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 8 Determining if HTML Button is Disabled in IE
- 7 Bringing Internet Explorer window to foreground
- 7 Restrict viewing access to an Excel worksheet
- 7 In Excel is there a way to have the top of a page be an editing, viewing area for details that appear in a list below?
- 7 Extracting the first digit from an alpha-numeric string
- 7 VBA String search using Like and wildcard
- 6 VBA code to select a value from webform dropdown based on value in excel workbook
- View more network posts →