- Stack Overflow 3.4k 3.4k 1010 silver badges3333 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 1k 1k 22 gold badges99 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 724 724 44 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Super User 351 351 33 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Seasoned Advice 317 317 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 39 Why is this claimed dereferencing type-punned pointer warning compiler-specific?
- 33 Why were there so many willing accomplices to the Red Wedding?
- 15 C++ compile error constructing object with rvalue std::string
- 14 Why does cooking oatmeal starting with cold milk make it creamy?
- 13 When are bash variables exported to subshells and/or accessible by scripts?
- 13 Why doesn't "ps ax" find a running bash script without the "#!" header?
- 12 Why shouldn't C++ operator new/delete/variants be in header files?
- View more network posts →