- Stack Overflow 3.6k 3.6k 1111 silver badges3737 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 1.1k 1.1k 22 gold badges1010 silver badges2525 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 724 724 44 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Super User 371 371 44 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Seasoned Advice 339 339 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 39 Why is this claimed dereferencing type-punned pointer warning compiler-specific?
- 33 Why were there so many willing accomplices to the Red Wedding?
- 15 C++ compile error constructing object with rvalue std::string
- 14 When are bash variables exported to subshells and/or accessible by scripts?
- 14 Why does cooking oatmeal starting with cold milk make it creamy?
- 13 Why doesn't "ps ax" find a running bash script without the "#!" header?
- 12 Why shouldn't C++ operator new/delete/variants be in header files?
- View more network posts →