Note: all of my questions and answers prior to 2019-10-01 were submitted on the understanding that I was licensing them under CC-BY-SA 3.0. I have never consciously licensed any of them under any other licence unless explicitly in the text of the question or answer. For the avoidance of doubt, you should consider yourself free to use them under that licence, and disregard any claims by third parties (including Stack Exchange) that they are available under other licences.
I have abandoned Stack Exchange due to losing confidence in the company to act reasonably. Look for me on Codidact.
Member for 9 years, 4 months
0 profile views
Last seen Jan 9 '19 at 16:29
- Code Golf 42k 42k 44 gold badges6161 silver badges156156 bronze badges
- Code Review 23.6k 23.6k 11 gold badge4141 silver badges9090 bronze badges
- Mathematics 12.4k 12.4k 11 gold badge2525 silver badges4747 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 5.1k 5.1k 11 gold badge1515 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 4.4k 4.4k 11 gold badge3030 silver badges5555 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 259 Affiliate Ads Are Coming To The Network
- 173 How can I effectively tell people that their defensiveness over me bringing up an issue is part of the issue?
- 97 Dates on degrees don’t make sense – will people care?
- 95 Why don't Americans write "devor" instead of "devour"?
- 81 Extending OEIS: Counting Diamond Tilings
- 79 How to answer "functional programming is useless"?
- 78 Listing a Stack Overflow user as co-author for having provided substantial programming support
- View more network posts →