Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Member for 3 years, 1 month
0 profile views
Last seen Aug 28 at 20:33
- English Language & Usage 6.7k 6.7k 11 gold badge2828 silver badges5151 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 1.1k 1.1k 77 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Interpersonal Skills 426 426 22 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 384 384 11 silver badge1111 bronze badges
- Music: Practice & Theory 261 261 11 silver badge1111 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 93 What is this famous example of the absurdity of English spelling?
- 85 The words more powerful than "ask", but less powerful than "demand"
- 58 A word that refers to saying something in an attempt to anger or embarrass someone into doing something that they don’t want to do?
- 49 Is there any equivalent for this Persian idiom: "Like a cow with a white forehead"?
- 43 How many birds in the bush?
- 40 A verb for when some rights are not violated?
- 36 Why didn’t the Hogwarts faculty find the Chamber of Secrets?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.