- Stack Overflow 10k 10k 33 gold badges3131 silver badges4444 bronze badges
- Arqade 473 473 55 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Role-playing Games 458 458 33 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Code Review 378 378 33 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Super User 371 371 33 silver badges77 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 403 Get the first item from an iterable that matches a condition
- 294 Mercurial: how to amend the last commit?
- 53 run program in Python shell
- 27 How does hearing range work?
- 22 How to run an encounter where PCs have different observations of the same events?
- 20 If I kill a System.Diagnostics.Process with .Kill(), do I also need to call .Close()?
- 19 How do closed branches affect Mercurial performance?
- View more network posts →