- Mathematics 3.7k 3.7k 88 gold badges4444 silver badges107107 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1.7k 1.7k 55 gold badges1313 silver badges3737 bronze badges
- Electrical Engineering 1.1k 1.1k 66 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Cross Validated 1.1k 1.1k 1212 silver badges2929 bronze badges
- Chemistry 1k 1k 33 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 24 How is it that two electric currents can travel in opposite directions on the same wire, at the same time, without interfering with each other?
- 24 Fixing PATH for Python libraries using Bash
- 22 What's the difference between interior and relative interior?
- 20 What is `S_ISREG()`, and what does it do?
- 16 Why/How does the determinant of the Hessian matrix, combined with the 2nd derivatives, tell us max., min., saddle points? Reasoning behind it?
- 15 How does the `prop.table()` function work in r?
- 14 What happens to the non-axial photons of a laser cavity?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Nov 13 '19