Gamer, programmer (C/C++/C#; VB.NET), and general computer geek; most of my experience is with Windows (from 9x to 8). Right now I'm running Windows 8 as my main desktop OS.
I am currently head engineer on an aquatic robotics team, running and modding SeaPerch ROVs for water quality assessment using the Arduino platform.
When I'm not working on technology, I'm an EMT practicing in North Dakota and Minnesota, and a musician gigging around the local jazz/rock and classical scenes.
The frozen upper Midwest, USA
Member for 8 years, 2 months
16 profile views
Last seen Aug 17 '14 at 0:46
Top network posts
- 49 Does "Stopping" USB drives actually affect the drive?
- 44 How can I check the temperature of my CPU in Windows?
- 23 Is it possible to use a storage disk (such as a USB drive) as RAM?
- 21 How can I beat "DOOM: Knee-Deep in the Dead" on nightmare mode?
- 21 How to tell when to replace cassette?
- 14 Is it possible to get out of the radioactive waste pits in DOOM E1M3?
- View more network posts →