- Mathematics 2.2k 2.2k 1010 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- Cross Validated 2.2k 2.2k 22 gold badges1212 silver badges4141 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1.9k 1.9k 11 gold badge1111 silver badges3131 bronze badges
- Super User 281 281 11 silver badge1010 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 269 269 11 silver badge44 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 28 What is the purpose of defining a Hilbert Space?
- 14 In using the cbind() function in R for a logistic regression on a $2 \times 2$ table, what is the explicit functional form of the regression equation?
- 14 In comparison with a standard gaussian random variable, does a distribution with heavy tails have higher kurtosis?
- 12 What is the best way to connect an old Tandberg QIC tape drive using today's computers?
- 10 What is the difference using a Fisher's Exact Test vs. a Logistic Regression for $2 \times 2$ tables?
- 10 What do statisticians mean when they say we do not really understand how the LASSO (regularization) works?
- 10 Is it impossible to install R 4.0 on Ubuntu 18.04.4 LTS because r-base-core requires a libc6 version >= 2.29?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.