I'm a full stack developer
- Web languages
- HTML5 , CSS3 , ES6
- ReactJS, Typescript, AngularJS, ES6
- Webpack, Babel, MongoDB
- Arduino, Embedded platforms, IOT
- Batch files, CMD , Powershell, Autohotkey
- Bash, Automation
- Stuff I want to learn (or learn better)
- Python, Java, C++, GoLang, Ruby, SQL
What do I use?
- Text editor: Visual Studio code
- Browser: Chrome Canary (occasionally Firefox Quantum)
- Icon editor: IcoFX
- NodeJS package manager: YarnPKG
Project's I've worked on
- Injectify, perform advanced MiTM attacks on websites with ease.
- MirumX, open source batch-file engine.
- WidgetBot, Discord HTML embeds for your website.
- WidgetBot Crate, deeply integrated Discord popup widgets for your site.
- DiscordZero, receive Discord SMS notifications anywhere in the world for free
- Stack Overflow 2.8k 2.8k 22 gold badges1818 silver badges3232 bronze badges
- Super User 2.1k 2.1k 33 gold badges88 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Android Enthusiasts 538 538 55 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 103 103 44 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 103 103 55 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 167 Rebooting Ubuntu on Windows without rebooting Windows?
- 14 Deleted a partition, now getting 'Gave up waiting for suspend/resume device' message during boot
- 12 When I connect via USB (Android to PC), it automatically starts charging. How do I transfer files?
- 10 Rebooting WSL in Windows 1803
- 8 Apps not appearing in Device Administrators
- 7 Set variable inside IF statement (windows batch file)
- 7 Why `cmd /k` and `cmd /c` remember the history of already finished cmd sub-processes?
- View more network posts →