- Stack Overflow 4.6k 4.6k 88 gold badges4646 silver badges7171 bronze badges
- Parenting 838 838 33 gold badges99 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 643 643 22 gold badges77 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Super User 458 458 22 gold badges66 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Web Applications 405 405 22 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 137 Sqlite: CURRENT_TIMESTAMP is in GMT, not the timezone of the machine
- 113 Sqlite: CURRENT_TIMESTAMP is in GMT, not the timezone of the machine
- 108 How do I get long command lines to wrap to the next line?
- 45 Is there a static analysis tool like Lint or Perl::Critic for shell scripts?
- 43 What's the best way to open and read a file in Perl?
- 32 How do I make private functions in a Perl module?
- View more network posts →