I just need to keep improving.
I really thought I had it, that I know how to ask questions and even give good suggestions, It turns out that I have to learn so much around here.
Stack Overflow really helps any programmer, and if in any case you find it hard to ask good questions, or even write good answers, don't fret, learn from your mistakes and do more than the last time.
Member for 4 years
0 profile views
Last seen Jan 31 '18 at 3:22
- Worldbuilding 2.5k 2.5k 1010 silver badges3131 bronze badges
- Movies & TV 762 762 11 gold badge66 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 389 389 99 silver badges2626 bronze badges
- Pets 292 292 11 gold badge22 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Super User 165 165 11 gold badge11 silver badge1111 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 43 Is Deadpool 2's after-credits scene canon or just a joke?
- 29 How much of a modern day tank can the 14th century replicate?
- 24 Aftermath of a Midas-weapon war - what to do with all that gold?
- 24 Is it ok to adopt a kitten if you have a murderous cat?
- 18 Are competitive sports an effective way to change my Spartiates' life perspective?
- 12 How would a ship defend against a sea creature, and possibly win?
- 8 Anti-Dragon armor, shields and melee weapons
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Nov 8 '17