I'm currently working for Eagle Vision Systems, where we specialize in using computer vision and machine learning to solve motion control problems for industrial robotics. I hold a B.E.Sc in Electrical Engineering, with special focus on parallel/hardware implementations of computer vision algorithms for real-time systems/robots. In my studies, I focused mostly on computer architectures, embedded systems, image processing, and parallel processing/GPGPU. For now, I'm just enjoying changing the world one robot at a time,, updating my website when I can, working on various projects (like PySceneDetect), slaving away on my thesis/research, and of course, contributing to Stack Exchange!
If you should need to contact me directly, leave a comment on this page and I will e-mail you back.
(Extensive) Experienced with Linux / Windows, assembly (x86 & m68k), C/C++, Python, VBA, C#, MATLAB, SDL/SDL2, GTK+2/3 + Glade, Qt, OpenGL, OpenCV, CUDA, SQL, SQLAlchemy, OpenCL, and VHDL / Verilog.
Top network posts
- 170 How can I reformat my SD card to use it normally again?
- 130 How to install the real Firefox on Debian?
- 88 How does a CPU 'know' what commands and instructions actually mean?
- 68 Where is the tab/indent options in Notepad++ 5.5?
- 63 Can you run a machine emulator (Bochs) inside a virtual machine?
- 61 Can some software physically damage hardware?
- 59 How much time until an unused hard drive loses its data?
- View more network posts →