Travel has always been my passion and it made me discover photography when I accidentally took a breath-taking photo while on a long vacation from my Software Engineering job where I was working already for 5 years on image processing, multimedia and real-time film special effects.
Launched Neocamera in 2005 and later went to work for a number of high technology companies including a search engine which rimes with oogle. Eventually grew my consulting side-line into its own company and diversified into web development and technology for telephony, pharmaceutical and banking. Taught photography and lead Photography Tours somewhere in between all that.
- Photography 100.4k 100.4k 1010 gold badges183183 silver badges412412 bronze badges
- Travel 40.1k 40.1k 1414 gold badges8787 silver badges197197 bronze badges
- Webmasters 5.8k 5.8k 22 gold badges2424 silver badges4242 bronze badges
- Super User 3.2k 3.2k 55 gold badges2424 silver badges3131 bronze badges
- Android Enthusiasts 335 335 11 gold badge33 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 156 Is it offensive to use 'Saigon' instead of 'Ho Chi Minh City'?
- 128 How much do lens lineups vary across DSLR platforms?
- 87 I know what a bad photo is, so why do I keep taking them?
- 68 How seriously should I take size and weight limits of hand luggage?
- 58 How to spend a night in an unknown city without a hotel? Is there a guide or resource online?
- 55 Can a computer analyze audio quicker than real time playback?
- 54 Why is digital photography so expensive?
- View more network posts →