- Stack Overflow 7.4k 7.4k 22 gold badges2727 silver badges4545 bronze badges
- Physics 2.5k 2.5k 1414 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 872 872 99 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Retrocomputing 323 323 11 silver badge77 bronze badges
- Super User 270 270 33 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 296 Way to get number of digits in an int?
- 130 Android Design Library - Floating Action Button Padding/Margin Issues
- 24 Could the black hole in the center of the galaxy be a white hole?
- 23 How to use "no pun intended"?
- 21 Correct usage of lbs. as in "pounds" of weight
- 16 C# read unicode?
- 13 How to write .NET applications that utilize multi-core processors
- View more network posts →