- Stack Overflow 15.3k 15.3k 22 gold badges2222 silver badges5252 bronze badges
- Database Administrators 3.5k 3.5k 1414 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Spanish Language 2.2k 2.2k 99 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Retrocomputing 1.9k 1.9k 66 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 1.4k 1.4k 77 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 60 Is it a bad practice to have several mutually exclusive one-to-one relationships?
- 37 Can I have multiple primary keys in a single table?
- 32 In SQL, how can you "group by" in ranges?
- 30 Why does the single dot entry exist in file systems?
- 26 In the late 1940’s to early 1950’s what technology was available that could melt a LOT of ice?
- 25 Tag Wiki best practices
- 24 Database Design - Multiple Lookup/Enum Tables or One Large Table?
- View more network posts →