- Stack Overflow 15.2k 15.2k 22 gold badges2222 silver badges5252 bronze badges
- Database Administrators 3.4k 3.4k 1414 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Spanish Language 2k 2k 99 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Retrocomputing 1.7k 1.7k 55 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Worldbuilding 835 835 55 silver badges99 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 59 Is it a bad practice to have several mutually exclusive one-to-one relationships?
- 35 Can I have multiple primary keys in a single table?
- 32 In SQL, how can you "group by" in ranges?
- 29 Why does the single dot entry exist in file systems?
- 26 In the late 1940’s to early 1950’s what technology was available that could melt a LOT of ice?
- 25 Tag Wiki best practices
- 24 Database Design - Multiple Lookup/Enum Tables or One Large Table?
- View more network posts →