Software is like coffee: well made, it can make the most tedious tasks bearable; made badly it can ruin your whole day.
San Francisco, CA
Member for 8 years, 1 month
0 profile views
Last seen Apr 9 '17 at 7:25
Top Network Posts
- 137 Give write permissions to multiple users on a folder in Ubuntu
- 58 Is NTFS really secure?
- 51 Why are the first 1024 ports restricted to the root user only?
- 36 Why can't I change the name of a file that's being read on Windows as I can do on Linux/Mac?
- 25 How difficult is it to modify an ISO image and still have the old md5 check sum?
- 24 What is the difference between root and superuser?
- 23 Why is a restart only required on some updates?
- View more network posts →