Software is like coffee: well made, it can make the most tedious tasks bearable; made badly it can ruin your whole day.
San Francisco, CA
Member for 10 years, 3 months
0 profile views
Last seen Apr 9 '17 at 7:25
- Super User 7.4k 7.4k 33 gold badges2828 silver badges4545 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 2.2k 2.2k 11 gold badge1414 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1.8k 1.8k 11 gold badge1616 silver badges2929 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 925 925 66 silver badges77 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 898 898 11 gold badge55 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 167 Give write permissions to multiple users on a folder in Ubuntu
- 58 Why are the first 1024 ports restricted to the root user only?
- 58 Is NTFS really secure?
- 36 Why can't I change the name of a file that's being read on Windows as I can do on Linux/Mac?
- 25 How difficult is it to modify an ISO image and still have the old md5 check sum?
- 24 What is the difference between root and superuser?
- 23 Why is a restart only required on some updates?
- View more network posts →