I work on Ethereum projects full-time. I'm most interested in the Ethereum Name Service, currently. My most recent project is a Python client for ENS
Fuller list of projects I have contributed to:
- https://github.com/ethereum/go-ethereum (minimal)
I first got excited about how contracts in Ethereum deliver on the promise of Open Execution. The Dapps that play to those strengths will be first to take off, imho.
Top network posts
- 21 Why is my ether balance 0 in geth, even though the sync is nearly complete?
- 20 How to get the current time in Solidity
- 15 What is the difference between web3.eth.sign, web3.eth.accounts.sign, web3.eth.personal.sign functions?
- 11 How to whitelist up to 50k addresses in a single contract?
- 11 How do I create an ethereum wallet in pure python?
- 10 Rinkeby: "replacement transaction underpriced"
- 10 error: replacement transaction underpriced
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Aug 11 '17