Thorbjørn Ravn Andersen
IT-system developer at Nuuday (formerly part of TDC - Java, Docker, OpenShift, Spring Boot based micro services)
StreamTuples: (7 min presentation: https://edumedia.dk/media/t/0_jhg3dfmh)
My take on making Streams more useful than just doing list manipulations, by having multi-value items in the stream. (tuples/pair) without any tricks. Essentially allowing you to have local variables in streams.
Don't use StreamTuples - until Java get full tuple support or similar (so we can return a multi-valued object that immediately can be used in a multi-argument lambda expression) Streams will not be usable for much else than inverting loops.
Smallest Hello World program I could write using the Dagger 2 dependency injection framework:
Smallest "Inject configuration strings with @Named" I could write using the Dagger 2 dependency injection framework:
Adding logging at class load time with instrumentation: An article I wrote for java.net to demonstrate what Java agents could help with.
- Stack Overflow 64.6k 64.6k 2525 gold badges155155 silver badges300300 bronze badges
- The Workplace 4.1k 4.1k 11 gold badge1313 silver badges2626 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 4k 4k 33 gold badges1616 silver badges2828 bronze badges
- Server Fault 1.2k 1.2k 88 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 864 864 77 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 307 How to install OpenJDK 8 on 14.04 LTS?
- 264 What is the default initialization of an array in Java?
- 111 shortcut : how to get eclipse to go to the ONLY implementation of an interface's method
- 107 How can I overcome "years of experience" requirements when applying to positions?
- 95 How to convince interviewers you have not forgotten how to do your job after a long break?
- 89 See all the java versions installed on mac
- 89 "Launch Configuration" Shows up Blank When Trying to Export Runnable Jar?
- View more network posts →