I'm a DevOps engineer with 5+ years of experience in system administration and software integration. I specialize in using my wealth of knowledge about Linux, BSD, and a wide variety of programming languages to track down and fix performance and reliability issues in complex systems. Outside of work I enjoy studying linguistics and history, playing video games, and cooking (and eating) all kinds of international cuisine.
Kettering, OH, USA
Member for 2 years, 6 months
0 profile views
Last seen Jul 8 '19 at 19:15
- Unix & Linux 6.9k 6.9k 11 gold badge1212 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- Super User 4.3k 4.3k 11 gold badge88 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Worldbuilding 2.3k 2.3k 11 gold badge77 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Software Recommendations 971 971 22 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Information Security 941 941 33 silver badges88 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 179 Why does putting a dot after the URL remove login information?
- 110 Is it possible to create a practical sword that's naturally toxic?
- 70 How do I protest my child's suspension without "poisoning the well"?
- 39 How many years could notebook computers and phones be stored in a closed bunker/vault and still operational when found?
- 37 Why is an OS installed on a USB thumb drive so much slower than a live OS running off the same thumb drive?
- 32 Why is “deal 6 damage” a legit phrase?
- 30 Would it be possible to destroy gold?
- View more network posts →