I have interests in education, science, literature, languages and coding. I've written code to generate automated engineering drawings, solve research problems in nanotechnology and make iOS apps. I have experience with audio and video editing and building responsive websites.
My BS is in physics and math, but my PhD is in chemistry. I taught at the university level for over 12 years, mostly chemistry (including physical, analytical, biochem, and organic), but also in a variety of other courses (including biology, algebra, environmental science, astronomy, geology). My scientific publications have mostly been in the areas of carbohydrates, NMR and nanoparticles. I'm currently working on improving my German, French and Italian.
Member for 3 years, 4 months
10 profile views
Last seen Nov 27 at 8:04
- Stack Overflow 1.5k 1.5k 11 gold badge1111 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- German Language 587 587 33 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Ask Different 488 488 11 gold badge55 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Italian Language 381 381 88 bronze badges
- Chemistry 354 354 33 silver badges77 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 12 Meaning of 'ran' in German?
- 9 um deinetwillen, um euretwillen -- why the linking "t"?
- 9 How to understand „von wegen“ meaning?
- 8 Extracting subtitles from mp4
- 8 How to use keyboard shortcut to copy formatting in Mac Word
- 7 Why does paper crumble on getting wet?
- 7 Why does hand sanitizer leave your skin feeling cool?
- View more network posts →