I have interests in education, science, literature, languages and coding. I've written code to generate automated engineering drawings, solve research problems in nanotechnology and make iOS apps. I have experience with audio and video editing and building responsive websites.
My BS is in physics and math, but my PhD is in chemistry. I taught at the university level for over 12 years, mostly chemistry (including physical, analytical, biochem, and organic), but also in a variety of other courses (including biology, algebra, environmental science, astronomy, geology). My scientific publications have mostly been in the areas of carbohydrates, NMR and nanoparticles. I'm currently working on improving my German, French and Italian.
Member for 2 years, 4 months
10 profile views
Last seen Oct 29 '18 at 8:21
Top network posts
- 12 Meaning of 'ran' in German?
- 9 um deinetwillen, um euretwillen -- why the linking "t"?
- 7 Why does paper crumble on getting wet?
- 7 How to understand „von wegen“ meaning?
- 6 um deinetwillen, um euretwillen -- why the linking "t"?
- 5 Dictating spelled numbers in English and other languages
- View more network posts →