I have interests in education, science, literature, languages and coding. I've written code to generate automated engineering drawings, solve research problems in nanotechnology and make iOS apps. I have experience with audio and video editing and building responsive websites.
My BS is in physics and math, but my PhD is in chemistry. I taught at the university level for over 12 years, mostly chemistry (including physical, analytical, biochem, and organic), but also in a variety of other courses (including biology, algebra, environmental science, astronomy, geology). My scientific publications have mostly been in the areas of carbohydrates, NMR and nanoparticles. I'm currently working on improving my German, French and Italian.
Member for 2 years, 8 months
10 profile views
Last seen Oct 29 '18 at 8:21
- Stack Overflow 1.4k 1.4k 11 gold badge88 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- German Language 567 567 33 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Ask Different 411 411 33 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Chemistry 294 294 22 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Italian Language 205 205 55 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 12 Meaning of 'ran' in German?
- 9 How to understand „von wegen“ meaning?
- 9 um deinetwillen, um euretwillen -- why the linking "t"?
- 7 Why does paper crumble on getting wet?
- 6 um deinetwillen, um euretwillen -- why the linking "t"?
- 6 How to use keyboard shortcut to copy formatting in Mac Word
- 5 Dictating spelled numbers in English and other languages
- View more network posts →