I'm a developer at heart.
I love C++ even though it's bad for you :)
I love many more languages, but I specialize in C++.
- writing a Proof-Of-Concept
- doing actual benchmarking (right)
- reproducing a specific problem (and root-causing/fixing/finding a workaround)
I got the impression more than once that people think that "we, the experts" use some kind of magic fairy dust and promptly post the solutions without breaking a sweat, I thought it would be nice to show the reality.
Follow my endeavours on my Livecoding channel:
- Stack Overflow 291k 291k 3636 gold badges369369 silver badges492492 bronze badges
- Super User 1.8k 1.8k 1111 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Code Review 1.1k 1.1k 66 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 1.1k 1.1k 22 gold badges99 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 571 571 22 silver badges99 bronze badges
- View network profile →