BY DAY: coding python/windows stuff, optimize C/C++/Ada build chains, trying to coerce my managers into giving me interesting projects, help people on all the company's projects where I can, answering questions and moderating (emergencies only) on StackOverflow
BY NIGHT: managing the kids, coding python & C++ & 68k asm stuff, retrogaming, retrocoding, playing the piano, answering questions and moderating on StackOverflow
More on my linkedIn profile. Please no solliciting on that one thanks.
Member for 2 years, 2 months
0 profile views
Last seen Oct 13 '18 at 8:23
Top network posts
- 50 Should I avoid converting to a string if a value is already a string?
- 45 Overflow appears even when using unsigned long int
- 37 Executing functions within switch dictionary
- 31 How do I create a for-loop where the variable's value is equal to the stop value of range when the loop runs to the end in Python?
- 29 Printing without parentheses varying error message using Python 3
- 23 `del` on a package has some kind of memory
- 22 When I input 3 even numbers it shows that I input 4
- View more network posts →