Chris W. Rea
Husband, dad, computer geek, professional software developer, Canadian.
Interests: helping people, software and technology, personal finance, personal productivity, books, music. Within personal finance, specific interests include retirement planning, taxes, investing, self-employment.
I founded the Personal Finance & Money Stack Exchange, and was a moderator on the site during its formative years.
Top Network Posts
- 153 Can someone explain a stock's "bid" vs. "ask" price relative to "current" price?
- 120 Why would a company care about the price of its own shares in the stock market?
- 97 Is it possible to create a Gmail filter that works on headers other than From, To, Subject?
- 90 How to stop jucheck from running? Java won't remember "Check for Updates Automatically" setting
- 84 What is the purpose of the WWW subdomain?
- 83 I'm saving money too fast. What should I do?
- 75 What technical reasons exist for not using space characters in file names?
- View more network posts →