Daniel A.A. Pelsmaeker
When I was five years old, I wanted to learn how to read. Afraid that I might get bored in class if they'd allow that, my father decided to teach me how to play chess and my mother showed me how to get our Commodore 64 to repeat my name over and over.
10 PRINT "DANIEL" 20 GOTO 10
I was much more interested in the Commodore than in chess and from Commodore Basic through QBasic, Visual Basic I worked my way up to C#. This was all self-taught until I decided to follow an education in Computer Science after getting my Building Sciences degree.
I have a bachelor's degree in Building Sciences (BBE) and master's degree in Computer Science (MSc), and I am currently working on getting my PhD.
Member for 9 years, 3 months
2 profile views
Last seen Nov 14 '19 at 12:36
- Stack Overflow 36.9k 36.9k 1717 gold badges9393 silver badges148148 bronze badges
- Physics 4k 4k 33 gold badges1010 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 2.5k 2.5k 33 gold badges1818 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- Super User 1.2k 1.2k 22 gold badges1414 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- User Experience 973 973 77 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 673 What is the difference between tree depth and height?
- 425 How does light bend around my finger tip?
- 417 Meaning of the GitHub message: push declined due to email privacy restrictions
- 129 Why isn't Array a generic type?
- 129 Convert JObject into Dictionary<string, object>. Is it possible?
- 88 Return magic value, throw exception or return false on failure?
- 66 Laravel mail pretend prints nothing
- View more network posts →