Daniel A.A. Pelsmaeker
When I was five years old, I wanted to learn how to read. Afraid that I might get bored in class if they'd allow that, my father decided to teach me how to play chess and my mother showed me how to get our Commodore 64 to repeat my name over and over.
10 PRINT "DANIEL" 20 GOTO 10
I was much more interested in the Commodore than in chess and from Commodore Basic through QBasic, Visual Basic I worked my way up to C#. This was all self-taught until I decided to follow an education in Computer Science after getting my Building Sciences degree.
I have a bachelor's degree in Building Sciences (BBE) and master's degree in Computer Science (MSc), and I am currently working on getting my PhD.
Member for 8 years, 5 months
2 profile views
Last seen Dec 14 '15 at 11:17
- Stack Overflow 30.9k 30.9k 1515 gold badges8787 silver badges141141 bronze badges
- Physics 2.1k 2.1k 33 gold badges99 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 1.5k 1.5k 33 gold badges1717 silver badges2525 bronze badges
- Super User 893 893 11 gold badge1212 silver badges2525 bronze badges
- User Experience 703 703 66 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 525 What is the difference between tree depth and height?
- 405 How does light bend around my finger tip?
- 302 Meaning of the GitHub message: push declined due to email privacy restrictions
- 123 Why isn't Array a generic type?
- 109 Convert JObject into Dictionary<string, object>. Is it possible?
- 82 Return magic value, throw exception or return false on failure?
- 65 Laravel mail pretend prints nothing
- View more network posts →