- Used to be a Linux expert (e.g. built an in-house embedded Linux distribution using cross-compiling with which several appliances in the VoIP field were produced).
- Now a Mac/iPhone/iPad developer.
Member for 9 years, 8 months
0 profile views
Last seen May 4 '17 at 10:00
- Stack Overflow 84.9k 84.9k 1818 gold badges177177 silver badges212212 bronze badges
- Space Exploration 11.7k 11.7k 44 gold badges4545 silver badges7878 bronze badges
- Super User 1.4k 1.4k 1212 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Ask Different 1.4k 1.4k 11 gold badge88 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Arqade 965 965 22 gold badges88 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 552 What does the "__block" keyword mean?
- 273 UIDevice uniqueIdentifier deprecated - What to do now?
- 182 What's the difference between a word and byte?
- 179 Using printf with a non-null terminated string
- 108 Best way of preventing other programmers from calling -init
- 106 Can you build dynamic libraries for iOS and load them at runtime?
- 104 NSUserDefaults synchronize-method
- View more network posts →