- Used to be a Linux expert (e.g. built an in-house embedded Linux distribution using cross-compiling with which several appliances in the VoIP field were produced).
- Now a Mac/iPhone/iPad developer.
Member for 9 years, 1 month
0 profile views
Last seen May 4 '17 at 10:00
- Stack Overflow 83.1k 83.1k 1616 gold badges174174 silver badges208208 bronze badges
- Space Exploration 10.6k 10.6k 44 gold badges4141 silver badges7171 bronze badges
- Super User 1.4k 1.4k 1212 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Ask Different 1.3k 1.3k 88 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Arqade 955 955 22 gold badges88 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 542 What does the "__block" keyword mean?
- 272 UIDevice uniqueIdentifier deprecated - What to do now?
- 168 Using printf with a non-null terminated string
- 164 What's the difference between a word and byte?
- 106 Best way of preventing other programmers from calling -init
- 104 Can you build dynamic libraries for iOS and load them at runtime?
- 101 NSUserDefaults synchronize-method
- View more network posts →