Senior Front-End Engineer at Salesforce
Co-Author of HTML, XHTML and CSS All-in-one Desk Reference for Dummies
Graduated from IU with a Bachelors of Media Arts and Science and a Certificate in Applied Computer Science.
Tech Editor for Building Facebook Applications for Dummies and Building Websites All-in-one for Dummies 2nd Edition.
Creator and maintainer of the Status-bar Calculator Firefox and Chrome extensions
Four years professional JS experience, three years professional Java E-Commerce experience, and four years professional experience with PHP
Teach Server Side Programming with PHP and Mobile Applications Development at IUPUI
Member for 10 years, 5 months
0 profile views
Last seen Jan 14 '14 at 19:14
- Stack Overflow 40.1k 40.1k 3535 gold badges9191 silver badges125125 bronze badges
- Super User 5.3k 5.3k 66 gold badges2121 silver badges2525 bronze badges
- Role-playing Games 2.3k 2.3k 33 gold badges1919 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 1.4k 1.4k 88 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 1k 1k 33 gold badges99 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 561 How can I see what I am about to push with git?
- 383 How to remove an entry from Chrome's Remembered URLs from the url bar?
- 234 Are PHP Variables passed by value or by reference?
- 219 What is the difference between pull and clone in git?
- 150 What is the difference between an int and an Integer in Java and C#?
- 141 How to Display Selected Item in Bootstrap Button Dropdown Title
- View more network posts →