Senior Front-End Engineer at Salesforce
Co-Author of HTML, XHTML and CSS All-in-one Desk Reference for Dummies
Graduated from IU with a Bachelors of Media Arts and Science and a Certificate in Applied Computer Science.
Tech Editor for Building Facebook Applications for Dummies and Building Websites All-in-one for Dummies 2nd Edition.
Creator and maintainer of the Status-bar Calculator Firefox and Chrome extensions
Four years professional JS experience, three years professional Java E-Commerce experience, and four years professional experience with PHP
Teach Server Side Programming with PHP and Mobile Applications Development at IUPUI
Member for 10 years
0 profile views
Last seen Jan 14 '14 at 19:14
- Stack Overflow 24.9k 24.9k 3434 gold badges9090 silver badges124124 bronze badges
- Super User 2.8k 2.8k 66 gold badges2121 silver badges2525 bronze badges
- Role-playing Games 1.4k 1.4k 33 gold badges1616 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 808 808 66 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Server Fault 784 784 22 gold badges77 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 542 How can I see what I am about to push with git?
- 374 How to remove an entry from Chrome's Remembered URLs from the url bar?
- 222 Are PHP Variables passed by value or by reference?
- 206 What is the difference between pull and clone in git?
- 149 What is the difference between an int and an Integer in Java and C#?
- 137 How to Display Selected Item in Bootstrap Button Dropdown Title
- View more network posts →