MSFT Advocate / Dynamics 365 Ambassador
- Community Moderator of Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM Community Forums
- Winner of Dynamics Community Spotlight and Community Stars
- My Dynamics 365 CRM Community contributor badge and Other Leaderboard Awards
Serious passion towards Technology viz. Dynamics 365, Dynamics CRM, MS Azure, CDS, PowerApps, MS Flow & SharePoint.
I love to Design, Code & Deliver. Debug the code if any issues & Optimize the code if not performs well.
My rule of thumb: Follow the Best Practices & Industry standards
My big plus is Analytical skills & Troubleshooting techniques with Strong Architecture knowledge + top techno-functional capability.
"Wear Your Failures as a Badge of Honor" - Sundar Pichai
"An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind" - M Gandhi
- Stack Overflow 18.1k 18.1k 1313 gold badges3939 silver badges118118 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 579 579 22 gold badges55 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- SharePoint 341 341 22 gold badges66 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Server Fault 314 314 11 gold badge33 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Super User 299 299 22 gold badges55 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 22 What about the community is "toxic" to new users?
- 9 Get optionset text from OData query in CRM web api
- 8 Create annotation to a contact entity in Microsoft Dynamics CRM by API
- 6 C# - Insert or update if exists in CRM
- 6 How to retrieve a Entity without Guid in Dynamics 365 SDK?
- 6 The project file has been moved renamed or is not on your computer
- 6 PowerApps Portal vs regular PowerApps
- View more network posts →