I have been a software developer for almost 40 years, using a variety of programming languages like COBOL, Pascal, Ada, C, assembly, and some scripting languages.
Now very interested in following the development of C++17 and beyond.
Member for 9 years, 1 month
1 profile view
Last seen Jul 29 '11 at 22:54
- Stack Overflow 83.3k 83.3k 1818 gold badges132132 silver badges193193 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 4.7k 4.7k 22 gold badges1515 silver badges3333 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 361 361 11 silver badge1414 bronze badges
- Server Fault 101 101 11 bronze badge
- Super User 101 101 11 bronze badge
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 452 Differences between C++ string == and compare()?
- 128 Passing an array as an argument to a function in C
- 122 Why would I std::move an std::shared_ptr?
- 114 Exotic architectures the standards committees care about
- 99 How to initialize and print a std::wstring?
- 78 Does the range-based 'for' loop deprecate many simple algorithms?
- 70 How to convert an enum type variable to a string?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Jun 4 '11