I have been a software developer for almost 40 years, using a variety of programming languages like COBOL, Pascal, Ada, C, assembly, and some scripting languages.
Now very interested in following the development of C++17 and beyond.
Member for 9 years, 7 months
1 profile view
Last seen Jul 29 '11 at 22:54
- Stack Overflow 84.9k 84.9k 1919 gold badges134134 silver badges198198 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 4.7k 4.7k 22 gold badges1515 silver badges3333 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 371 371 11 silver badge1414 bronze badges
- Server Fault 101 101 11 bronze badge
- Super User 101 101 11 bronze badge
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 477 Differences between C++ string == and compare()?
- 143 Passing an array as an argument to a function in C
- 131 Why would I std::move an std::shared_ptr?
- 116 Exotic architectures the standards committees care about
- 111 How to initialize and print a std::wstring?
- 79 Does the range-based 'for' loop deprecate many simple algorithms?
- 73 How to convert an enum type variable to a string?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Jun 4 '11