Specializing in testing of safety-related embedded systems with software written mostly in C++98. This includes developing own testing instruments in C++ and Python, scripting in Windows batch files and Bash (Linux and MinGW) and advanced usage of version control systems Git and SVN.
I also do PHP programming in the free-time and work with multimedia, mostly on OS X.
Member for 8 years, 10 months
1 profile view
Last seen Dec 17 '19 at 13:49
- Ask Ubuntu 8.6k 8.6k 66 gold badges3434 silver badges6262 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 3.8k 3.8k 33 gold badges2727 silver badges3838 bronze badges
- Super User 1.2k 1.2k 11 gold badge1414 silver badges2525 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 684 684 66 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Music: Practice & Theory 183 183 66 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 54 Why does mount happen over an existing directory?
- 49 How to test with Python's unittest that a warning has been thrown?
- 45 The disk image is 497GB smaller than the target device
- 44 How to install local .deb packages with apt-get
- 40 Is it possible to install Firefox on Ubuntu with no desktop enviroment?
- 24 Create a folder "Photo" inside all directories recursively
- 23 Getting IP address of a direct-connected computer
- View more network posts →