- Retrocomputing 1.7k 1.7k 22 gold badges99 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 1.5k 1.5k 11 gold badge1111 silver badges3030 bronze badges
- Electrical Engineering 702 702 11 gold badge77 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Super User 687 687 55 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Android Enthusiasts 608 608 11 gold badge55 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 48 Why were floppy drives not any faster?
- 35 Was Goggle.com actually crazy malware in 2006?
- 31 Dealing with oversized files decades ago? Data transfer in the age of floppy disks
- 28 Magnetic exposure to floppy disk damages file system and requires complete reformat?
- 26 Purpose of cp -x (stay on file system)?
- 22 What allocation unit size to use when formatting a USB flash drive in FAT32?
- 21 Does water actually damage or only temporarily disable electronics until drying out?
- View more network posts →