The Commodore Amiga was the best 16-bit computer (better than the IBM PC, Apple Macintosh, Atari ST and Apple IIgs). The only computer that rivalled the Amiga was the British 32-bit RISC Acorn Archimedes, which eventually conquered the world, as we all now own devices with ARM chips.
London, United Kingdom
Member for 10 years
11 profile views
Last seen Sep 2 '18 at 23:57
- Super User 19.6k 19.6k 99 gold badges6060 silver badges103103 bronze badges
- Server Fault 658 658 33 gold badges1111 silver badges2626 bronze badges
- Web Applications 617 617 66 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 430 430 11 gold badge66 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Graphic Design 208 208 11 gold badge44 silver badges88 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 53 Is there any way to view Chrome browser notifications history?
- 53 Force Chrome to try HTTPS instead of HTTP when possible?
- 46 Is there a list of Windows special directories/shortcuts (like %TEMP%)?
- 45 In Windows' Run command line, how to open "My computer"?
- 40 Can you run a machine emulator (Bochs) inside a virtual machine?
- 38 Has CPU speed already broken Moore's law?
- 36 how to escape pipe symbol | in bat scripts?
- View more network posts →