The Commodore Amiga was the best 16-bit computer (better than the IBM PC, Apple Macintosh, Atari ST and Apple IIgs). The only computer that rivalled the Amiga was the British 32-bit RISC Acorn Archimedes, which eventually conquered the world, as we all now own devices with ARM chips.
London, United Kingdom
Member for 10 years, 9 months
11 profile views
Last seen Sep 2 '18 at 23:57
- Super User 21.2k 21.2k 99 gold badges6262 silver badges107107 bronze badges
- Server Fault 838 838 44 gold badges1414 silver badges2626 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 780 780 11 gold badge77 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Web Applications 677 677 66 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Graphic Design 313 313 11 gold badge44 silver badges88 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 63 Is there any way to view Chrome browser notifications history?
- 53 Force Chrome to try HTTPS instead of HTTP when possible?
- 49 Is there a list of Windows special directories/shortcuts (like %TEMP%)?
- 46 In Windows' Run command line, how to open "My computer"?
- 40 Can you run a machine emulator (Bochs) inside a virtual machine?
- 39 how to escape pipe symbol | in bat scripts?
- 38 Has CPU speed already broken Moore's law?
- View more network posts →