The Commodore Amiga was the best 16-bit computer (better than the IBM PC, Apple Macintosh, Atari ST and Apple IIgs). The only computer that rivalled the Amiga was the British 32-bit RISC Acorn Archimedes, which eventually conquered the world, as we all now own devices with ARM chips.
London, United Kingdom
Member for 11 years
11 profile views
Last seen Jul 14 at 3:40
- Super User 21.3k 21.3k 99 gold badges6666 silver badges108108 bronze badges
- Server Fault 848 848 44 gold badges1414 silver badges2626 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 812 812 11 gold badge88 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Web Applications 677 677 66 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Graphic Design 303 303 11 gold badge44 silver badges88 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 69 Is there any way to view Chrome browser notifications history?
- 53 Force Chrome to try HTTPS instead of HTTP when possible?
- 52 Is there a list of Windows special directories/shortcuts (like %TEMP%)?
- 46 In Windows' Run command line, how to open "My computer"?
- 41 how to escape pipe symbol | in bat scripts?
- 40 Can you run a machine emulator (Bochs) inside a virtual machine?
- 38 Has CPU speed already broken Moore's law?
- View more network posts →