- Programming, open source (C, C++)
- Linux, Gentoo
- Computer networks
- RepRap 3D printers (got a RepRapPro Mendel)
Most of my open-source software is available on the BadVPN project site. This includes:
- NCD programming language
- Tun2socks network layer proxifier
- Peer-to-peer layer 2 VPN
I'm also developing the APrinter open-source firmware for RepRap's: https://github.com/ambrop72/aprinter .
Member for 9 years, 7 months
2 profile views
Last seen Aug 21 '16 at 8:13
- Stack Overflow 7.3k 7.3k 11 gold badge3434 silver badges4343 bronze badges
- Super User 4.4k 4.4k 11 gold badge1818 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 669 669 22 gold badges66 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 501 501 44 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Computer Science 397 397 22 silver badges77 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 189 How far will you get with an 'rm -rf /' command?
- 96 How to join/merge many mp3 files?
- 96 Efficient integer compare function
- 65 Get name of current script in Python
- 42 Why does `cd` command not work via SSH?
- 42 Re-opening stdout and stdin file descriptors after closing them
- 41 Does GCC's __attribute__((__packed__)) retain the original ordering?
- View more network posts →