A school of hardknocks-style technical generalist. Mediocre in many technical areas, which fortunately lends itself to being exceptional at Incident Response and providing Technical Leadership.
- Incident Response
- Malware Reverse Engineering
- Digital Forensics
- Threat Intelligence
- Development Operations
- Cloud Operations
- Python Development
- Stack Overflow 838 838 22 gold badges1414 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- Super User 216 216 11 gold badge33 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Vi and Vim 210 210 22 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 201 201 44 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Area 51 151 151 22 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 39 Setuptools "development" Requirements
- 19 Obtain MAC Address from Devices using Python
- 19 Powerline Patched Fonts on OSX 10.9.3 - iTerm2 & Chrome
- 12 How do I generate Vim documentation from Markdown notes or inline comments, or are there better ways to add documentation?
- 10 How can I turn off specific messages in syntastic (vim)?
- 10 Bash Function Decorator
- 9 Start Tmux with Command & Specify Configuration File
- View more network posts →