- Worked on NVIDIA Nsight Eclipse Edition
- Implemented Node.js inspector (e.g. Node.js
--inspectcommand line option)
- Worked on Chrome DevTools.
Top network posts
- 158 Difference between global and device functions
- 62 What does the yellow highlighting of an imports clause in Android Studio signify?
- 23 AChartEngine And Android Studio
- 16 What are the safety benefits of a type system?
- 11 How to make a kernel function which callable from both the host and device?
- 11 CUDA synchronization kernels
- 8 efficient way of cuda file organization: .cpp .h .cu .cuh .curnel files
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.
This user doesn’t have any silver badges yet.
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.