My friends call me "Mac". I'm a master of improvisation. I have vast scientific knowledge and unique abilities to use ordinary objects to get myself and friends out of trouble. I typically carry my Swiss Army knife and a roll of duct tape with me at all times. I dislike guns because of a traumatic childhood incident. I try to avoid violence whenever possible. Because my life was getting too stressful at the Phoenix Foundation, I have picked up programming as a new career. I spend my spare time on Stack Overflow.
Member for 8 years, 11 months
1 profile view
Last seen Mar 10 at 15:50
- Stack Overflow 15.8k 15.8k 3535 gold badges140140 silver badges228228 bronze badges
- Database Administrators 1.9k 1.9k 1313 gold badges3737 silver badges5454 bronze badges
- Server Fault 1.7k 1.7k 66 gold badges3232 silver badges4848 bronze badges
- Software Quality Assurance & Testing 1.1k 1.1k 44 gold badges1515 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 1.1k 1.1k 77 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 165 How do I make the return type of a method generic?
- 90 How to solve 'Connection refused' errors in SSH connection?
- 83 Selenium IDE - Command to wait for 5 seconds
- 62 Command to rebuild applicationHost.config in IIS 7
- 61 Get list of AD groups a user is a member of
- 50 SQL Network Interfaces, error: 26 - Error Locating Server/Instance Specified
- 41 ScriptedSandbox64.exe has stopped working - Visual Studio 2015
- View more network posts →