PC enthusiast, C++ fan and C++ / Qt / Android software developer. Also <3 Arduino.
Music and car addict.
Reinventing various wheels in my spare time. A custom-made square wheel is like a tailored suit, wouldn't you agree?
Why do I have more rep from questions than from answers? Because you don't learn by answering; you learn by asking questions :)
Ongoing personal open-source projects:
- Dual-panel file manager for Windows / Linux / Mac
Member for 9 years, 2 months
0 profile views
Last seen Sep 6 '19 at 18:59
- Stack Overflow 27.7k 27.7k 3434 gold badges164164 silver badges287287 bronze badges
- Super User 934 934 33 gold badges1616 silver badges3333 bronze badges
- Biology 457 457 55 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Electrical Engineering 331 331 33 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 307 307 11 silver badge1212 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 83 Is calling destructor manually always a sign of bad design?
- 80 How to align LinearLayout at the center of its parent?
- 78 What does (x ^ 0x1) != 0 mean?
- 64 Copying std::vector: prefer assignment or std::copy?
- 51 Gradle sync failed, NDK not configured, download it with SDK manager
- 50 Making std::vector allocate aligned memory
- 50 "Unknown bits set in runtime_flags: 0x8000" warning in Logcat on Android Q emulator
- View more network posts →