I'm currently working on Coinverse, the first crypto news audiocast app.
Coinvserse features audio, video, and text, scanning thousands of sources across the universe. The content retrieved then passes through multiple layers of atmospheric filters based on factors such as keywords, topics, quality of the source, etc. in order ensure the info lands safely in your feed. Coinverse is part of the Google Cloud for Startups program receiving cloud resources, tools, and support from the GCP team.
Top network posts
- 19 How to pass a message from Flutter to Native?
- 12 Espresso Test Failing: No interface method trackUsage() in UsageTracker.java
- 12 Multiple LiveData Observers After Popping Fragment
- 6 Create New Instance of Kotlin Object
- 5 Creating New Firebase Project: "There was an unknown error while creating the project"
- 5 Including Async Function Within Firebase Cloud Functions (eslint "Parsing error: Unexpected token function")
- 5 How to Automatically add thousand separators as number is input in EditText
- View more network posts →