I'm a graduate student at Yale University studying visual cognition. I'm interested in what visual information we can acquire without conscious awareness, and how awareness contributes to representing information in the brain. I'm also interested in disambiguating how neural populations encode different types of information using methods like fMRI adaptation and multi-voxel pattern analysis.
New Haven, CT
Member for 8 years, 1 month
0 profile views
Last seen Jul 30 at 19:15
- Stack Overflow 773 773 33 gold badges1313 silver badges3838 bronze badges
- Cross Validated 490 490 88 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Super User 194 194 11 silver badge99 bronze badges
- Graphic Design 166 166 33 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Psychology & Neuroscience 161 161 66 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 24 Averaging correlation values
- 18 Reshaping an array to data.frame
- 17 How to get variable attribute in d3
- 11 How to fill in rows with repeating data in pandas?
- 6 Check if column value is in other columns in pandas
- 5 How to test whether average of ten independent correlations is different from zero?
- 5 Do humans mentally discretize numbers?
- View more network posts →