I have been a computer service technician and technology consultant since the late 1990s.
My background is in aviation (jet mechanic), technology and business management. Blending these fields has been interesting as well as educational. Troubleshooting is a specialty; I love to make things work when everyone else says it can't be done.
Love planes, motorcycles and cars.
Member for 8 years, 3 months
19 profile views
Last seen Dec 18 '17 at 16:49
- Super User 21.2k 21.2k 44 gold badges4949 silver badges9696 bronze badges
- Motor Vehicle Maintenance & Repair 8.9k 8.9k 1313 silver badges2929 bronze badges
- Aviation 213 213 22 silver badges66 bronze badges
- Web Applications 177 177 11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 101 101 77 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 65 Destroy a hard drive without proper equipment
- 59 How do I physically prevent people from unplugging an Ethernet cable?
- 43 Leaving car for 3 weeks, change oil before or after?
- 35 How can I prevent the privacy warning in Excel?
- 29 What is the location of lock screen images on Windows 10?
- 28 Leaving car with automatic transmission in Neutral instead of Park
- 23 Entering lots of dates without having to physically key the / (forward slash)
- View more network posts →