C++, Python, JS.
Algorithms, data mining, big data, network programming, signal processing, audio.
My open source audio editor with multithreaded FFT display: http://sourceforge.net/projects/audigger/
Top network posts
- 19 ffmpeg open webcam using YUYV but i want MJPEG
- 14 How to build boost static libs?
- 12 Why C++ lvalue objects can't be bound to rvalue references (&&)?
- 9 Fastest way to draw 1024x1024 dots on screen
- 9 How to effectively scroll 1024x90000 image in a window?
- 8 CMake: how to determine all the .DLL/.SO files that are need for an executable?
- 8 How to do the same calculations faster on 4-core CPU: 4 threads or 50 threads?
- View more network posts →