Are questions about Firefox OS on-topic on Super User? Even questions that don’t "interface with your computer"?
- How can I change the URL of a Firefox bookmark in Firefox OS?
- How can I see if an installed app is hosted or packaged?
- (edit 1: I created this question as it currently seems that Firefox OS is on-topic; hopefully this will bring more input/votes to this discussion here.)
- How do I get rid of all traces about a particular photo I made?
- Can I see the source code of an installed packaged app when I’m offline?
- (edit 2: created a similar question)
- Is there a reason not to enable USB access by default?
On the discussion Questions on Firefox OS to post here or in Firefox OS Enthusiasts? studiohack♦ wrote:
I'd advise to leave Firefox (both the OS and the browser) under Super User's umbrella […]
and slhck♦ commented:
[…] since we said we'd accept Windows RT questions, we could probably also accept Firefox OS questions. It'd be a new topic for all of us but I personally don't see a problem with it.
But I’m not sure if this is decided by these statements?
(FWIW, there is an Area 51 proposal "Firefox OS", but it’s questionable if it will have success. The previous proposal failed.)