Formerly focused on C and Oracle for civil engeneering and pharma industries. Now with Fed govt using various technologies, always with a relational DB.
Hobbies - Pushing Windows batch programming to its limits, and playing Native American flutes.
U.S. East Coast
Member for 8 years, 3 months
3 profile views
Last seen Jan 1 at 19:29
- Stack Overflow 112.3k 112.3k 2222 gold badges212212 silver badges323323 bronze badges
- Super User 9.3k 9.3k 44 gold badges2222 silver badges3737 bronze badges
- Server Fault 601 601 44 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Code Review 416 416 22 silver badges66 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 319 319 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 275 What are the undocumented features and limitations of the Windows FINDSTR command?
- 260 Defining and using a variable in batch file
- 187 What are the undocumented features and limitations of the Windows FINDSTR command?
- 156 Decoding base64 in batch
- 151 Redirecting Output from within Batch file
- 132 How to run batch file from network share without "UNC path are not supported" message?
- 130 How are environment variables used in Jenkins with Windows Batch Command?
- View more network posts →