I've been developing real-time control software for factory automation, robotics applications, and autonomous vehicles. My primary development environments are C++, TCL/TK, Octave, and a custom macro assembler that combines the interactivity of a scripting language and the determinism of a compiled language.
Member for 10 years, 7 months
2 profile views
Last seen Dec 24 '14 at 0:25
- Stack Overflow 2.6k 2.6k 22 gold badges2020 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Super User 844 844 11 gold badge88 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Seasoned Advice 737 737 22 gold badges88 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Server Fault 270 270 11 gold badge55 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 221 221 11 gold badge22 silver badges55 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 185 Open a file from Cygwin
- 32 Shutting down PC without killing SSH sessions
- 22 How should baking soda be used to tenderize meat?
- 15 How can I automatically add some skeleton code when creating a new file with vim
- 12 Virtualbox booting from a real drive?
- 12 How do I prevent stickiness in a rice cooker?
- 11 Getting the computer to realise 360 degrees = 0 degrees, rotating a gun turret
- View more network posts →