Jukka K. Korpela
I’m an author and a consultant who specializes in character codes, localization, web authoring, accessibility, and typography. Retired in 2015, but still interested and occasionally productive in those matters. Author of e.g.
Member for 9 years, 1 month
0 profile views
Last seen Jul 14 '14 at 3:49
- Stack Overflow 175.4k 175.4k 3131 gold badges235235 silver badges340340 bronze badges
- Super User 4.7k 4.7k 22 gold badges1818 silver badges3333 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 2.5k 2.5k 22 gold badges1616 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 2.3k 2.3k 1515 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Webmasters 1.7k 1.7k 99 silver badges99 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 441 How does Zalgo text work?
- 274 Detect if an input has text in it using CSS -- on a page I am visiting and do not control?
- 181 What are all the differences between src and data-src attributes?
- 176 Do you need to close meta and link tags in HTML?
- 156 Alt or title attribute for i tag
- 155 How can I tell Google Translate to not translate a section of a website?
- 152 Avoid line break between html elements
- View more network posts →